Tag: "Don Hewitt"
By Holland Cooke
- Philadelphia radio maven Jerry Lee invested good research money learning that two-voice commercials produce better results that single-voice spots.
- And music stations’ remaining local morning shows tend to be multi-voice.
- If you’re a local host at a Rush Limbaugh station, and you reckon that his lengthy monologues entitle you to drone on, run the numbers and compare his Time Spent Listening to yours. Keep it moving.
- Whether you’re an ask-the-expert show or a political talker, one-caller-after-another make you sound popular and authoritative, and certainly habit-forming.
- Podcasters: Because simply acquiring your work asks so much of the listener, this matters most to you.